A quick read of Ramayan in 108 paras.
1. Born to Dashratha, King of Ayodhya
Rama, the eldest among four sons
cheerful, loved by all, and yet so humble
a great son to a great father was he.
2. Rama of Kausalya and Bharata of Kaikeyi
Lakshmana and Shatrughana of Sumitra
four pillars of strength to the King Dashratha
Ayodhya glowed with due resplendence.
3. In those days the earth was abound with
the rakshashas, the so called demons
who created fear wherever they roamed
in holy saints and mighty human kings.
4. Their king, Ravana who ruled Lanka
with great warriors in his army
he had subdued even the devas
on account of boons got from Brahma.
5. With his son Indrajith, a warrior
master of black magic and many astras
with his maya powers was unconquerable
even Indra got defeated by him.
6. Ravana had asked immunity from gods
the gandharvas and the yakshas
as boons from…
View original post 3,081 more words